Scarlett Johansson in the April 2014 issue of C California magazine

On Ryan: 

"[My divorce from Ryan was] a very lonely thing. It's like the loneliest thing you'll ever do, in some ways. I've had a fair amount of time to process the experience and go forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships."

On her career decisions : 

"I don't feel the same pull to stay relevant. I think I'm less concerned with impressing others and more focused on what feels authentic."

On "Summer Crossing": 

"I knew instantly it was the right project for me. It was the first time I felt so strongly about pursuing an adaptation. I'm attracted to the themes of the book - the loss of innocence of a young woman, the failure of the American dream for many after World War II. I just want to work on things that are really hard. And when I'm not working on things that are really hard, I want to hang out with people I like to be with, and that's it."

On her exciting year: 

"I'm looking forward, not back. I'm excited about accomplishing some big creative and live goals this year. I feel very positive about the future."




source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!