Carmen Electra fronts the April 2014 issue of FHM magazine

On her new approach to life: 

"I feel more comfortable now. Less nervous. I feel like I'm in a good place in my life and just being in that space makes you feel sexier. I think it's all about embracing yourself. I love being on shoots because you can get into the fantasy of it all. I love getting into new outfits, too. Stuff I wouldn't normally wear."

On her "Baywatch" days: 

"The whole 'Baywatch' experience was just crazy, because it was such a new phenomenon at the time. I twas really exciting and I learned a lot working on that show."

On her 100 Sexiest Women in the World competition: 

"Obviously it would be great to win, but there have been so many amazingly sexy girls in FHM over the years. [ Beyonce's] just been so hot for so many years and she looks better than ever now. But it's always to see how high you get on the list!"



source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!