Jessica Alba covers the March 2014 issue of NYLON magazine

On her acting: 

"I've played a lot of leading-lady types; they were sweet, aspirational, not terribly complicated people. I need to make sure I had staying power, so I went after tentpole movies that were going to be big and global. I really just want to work with directors who I think are cool, and on movies that I think are fun and characters that I think are interesting, whether that's an indie or a big movie. It's been liberating to be able to play someone who's a badass or promiscuous because that's the opposite of who I am ... It's like a drug."

On her public image: 

"Before, I was so fearful of failure and judgement that I was scared to put myself out there. [But then I realized] you don't have to be a robot, you don't have to be appropriate all the time. You have to realize that as long as you don't make a habit of it, tomorrow will be here, and everything will be okay."

On her new abilities thanks to stunts: 

"I know how to ride a motorcycle, I can do wire work like you see in circuses. I can shoot a gun. I know how to fight, too."



source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here!